Skills And Tools:
1. Responsible for product selection and development: market research, competition analysis, product pricing and positioning, creating listings, formulating new product promotion strategies, and monitoring data in real time.
2. Responsible for the sales, monitoring and analyzing the product portfolio on e-commerce platforms such as Amazon.com and Noon Jumia. Responsible for maintaining new and existing listings, adding review and handling negative reviews, product troubleshooting, inventory management, formulating marketing strategies, and completing monthly sales performance;
3. Competitive analysis: Collect and analyze market information and competitor situations, positioning and pricing products based on competition, analyze keywords and keyword lexicon and advertising placement, and formulate effective online and offline promotion plans;
4. Carry out marketing activities for different promotion channels, and make reasonable suggestions based on the effectiveness of the activities;
5. Regularly analyze various operational data, work out operational analysis reports, and put forward rational suggestions,industry insights and analysis
6. Handle daily orders, returns, and claims; FBA arrangement, inventory management, FBA storage capacity and inventory management;
7. Regular visiting Amazon account managers
1. At least 1 year of experience in Amazon noon operation management, Familiarize yourself with the operation of potential hot products, and independently responsible for operating each Amazon Noon and Jumia;
English skill is a must.
2. Familiar with Amazon, noon and Jumia product orders processes, policies and regulations, and familiar with various promotion tools from seller central;
3. Be familiar with Amazon’s policies and regulations and be able to apply them to the daily operations of the store, properly resolve various disputes that may arise, and safeguard the company’s interests to the greatest extent;
4. Have strong logical ability, communication skills, and be good at solving problems independently;
5. Be able to gain insight into Amazon market dynamics and control risks;
6. Salary: Basic salary 4,000EGP plus commission on order.
7. Trial period of three months.
- Social Media Specialist - Vide... - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Automotive Sales Marketing - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior Marketing executive - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Account Executive - Dig...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Creative Content Creator - Sheraton, Cairo27 days ago
- Copywriter - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Technical Sales Executive - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Sales Team Leader - Sheikh Zayed, Giza5 days ago
- Digital Marketing Executive - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Partnership Relation managerFawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - Smart Village, Giza21 days ago
- Senior Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- PR, Foreign Relations, and Soc...EABA - Egyptian African Businessmen Association - Sheraton, Cairo1 day ago
- Part-Time Social Media Strateg...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago