Assistant Brand ManagerPosted 20 days ago
72Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage all location printings collateral and ensure installation on time with brand standards quality.
- Collaborating with agencies & vendors for outsourcing needs.
- Managing all social media platforms to boost brand awareness and create content.
- Serve as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for brand. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, and sponsorship's.
- Continuously monitor market trends marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitors’ products and competitors’ activities in the marketplace.
- Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights, then, adapting the brand strategy for the target market.
- Reviewing time frames and budgets. Estimating and establishing cost parameters, budgets, campaigns, and potential ROI.
- Working closely with graphic designer to create artwork follow up on brand guidelines
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- excellent Computer skills.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken Arabic and English.
- 1 or 2 years’ experience in marketing field
- Senior Marketing & Communicati...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago