HR Business Partner-"Borg Alarab -Alexandria"Posted 28 days ago
- 19In Consideration
- 47Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
1. Participates in the yearly objectives setting meeting to discuss and develop the HR and operations directions, strategies and targets.
2. Participates in preparing the HR & operations Operational Policies and Procedures manuals ensuring total compliance by all company employees and submit it to the Chief People Officer to review and approve.
3. Participates in preparing the annual budget and operational plans for the HR department, ensuring alignment with the company's strategies, and submits to the Chief People Officer for review and approval.
4. Ensures the efficient execution of the HR competency based systems and policies covering Talent Acquisitions, promotions, disciplining, performance management, training, and personnel services based on the Company’s objectives, government regulations and labor legislation
5. Manages and controls departmental expenditures within agreed budget with respect to manpower planning and recruitment needs.
6. Ensures the on-going communication of the Competency Model through various initiative, in order to be fully instilled and comprehended by current company employees and efficiently introduced to newly hired candidates, in order to ensure a unified corporate culture and company identify.
7. Provides assistance and management tools to Department Heads in the assessment of training needs including vocational and soft skills for all positions in the company, and ensures an effective implementation of the approved training programs, as per approved yearly plan.
8. Liaises with the OD team and Department Heads for all OD matters ( Restructuring, updating Job descriptions, HR programs)
9. Prepare monthly reports covering all data and statistics relating to human resources issues in order to assist top management in their decision making process.
10. Manages the Performance management cycle. Follows up and monitors the implementation of the approved initiatives.
11. Ensures that all company official documents are valid to avoid any legal liability.
- · Bachelor’s degree from any discipline.
· 7-10 Years of experience As HR Generalist 2 of them as HR Supervisor
· Fluent in English
· Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels.
· High sense of ownership, customer orientation and adaptive to change.
· Strong knowledge of the Human Resources field across all functions.
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent planning , negotiation and decision making skills