- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for strategizing and executing media plans to target audiences at every stage of the conversion funnel to drive growth. This role will be responsible for owning the execution and day-to-day optimizations of Paid Social, Native, and Display campaigns in line with budget.
We are looking for someone to monitor and analyze performance data to formulate tactical plans to improve brand awareness, website / in-store traffic, and revenue. While our new Performance Marketing Manager will ideally have a background working in paid social media management, they should have deep knowledge of data and reporting, Paid Social, Native, Display channels and experience working with creative teams.
- Utilize a variety of targeting capabilities (location, device, demographic, customer lists, etc.) to effectively reach qualified audiences with compelling messaging and product offerings.
- Develop and implement scalable traffic acquisition strategies (via paid social, search engine marketing, display, affiliate, etc.) that drive high converting customers to our products
- Operate campaigns on Facebook, Google Display Network, Criteo, Snapchat, twitter, etc.
- Analyze KPIs (including ROAS, CPA, and CTR) on an ongoing basis to ensure campaigns are maximizing performance.
- Manage vendor relationships to uncover optimization opportunities, stay on top of industry trends, and secure beta features to lead the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define strategy for product launches, store openings, and partnerships.
- Define and execute an experiment roadmap to improve brand engagement and deliver incremental revenue. Includes A/B testing and launching new channels / campaign types.
- Manage short-term and long-term projects alike; with an ability to dive deep to surface any and all issues that allow us to gather insights, solve problems, and further our business
- Duties may change; Team Members may be required to perform other duties as assigned
More than 3 years
About this Company
Glamera, is the first mobile application, to book an appointment for health and beauty services, from more than 110 places in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Glamera
Glamera, is a mobile application gives a great experience for women in Egypt and Arab Gulf, to discover salons, cosmetic clinics,...