Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for independently conducting all tests and measurements for trouble-shooting in accordance with the specifications provided by the manufacturer.
- Responsible for ensuring and supervising the quality of work.
- Responsible for quality of workshop services.
- Responsible for W-time.
- Responsible for keeping appointments and deadlines.
- Responsible for productivity/efficiency of staff.
- Responsible for Communication between workshop and Reception.
- Responsible for exact and proper completion of the job specified.
- Responsible for all his working materials.
- Responsible for repair work, in particular difficult tuning and adjustment of engines, drive components, transmissions, final drive units, steering and brake systems, chassis, and suspensions in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ Years Experience in German Vehicles (VAG GROUP) ( Skoda /Audi / Volkswagen / Seat ) is a MUST
- Excellent technical skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Leadership skills
- Decision making
- Team-building skills
- Workshop And Conversion Engine...Confidential Company - Zagazig, Sharqia5 days ago
- Mechanical Engineer -Cairo Ale...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo6 days ago