Skills And Tools:
Managing cash flows:
- Receiving cash and issuing cash bills in accordance with the company's internal policy and ensuring compliance.
- Maintaining and managing financial records, reconciling and entering daily entries through the financial system followed, in order to control the daily cash balances.
- Ensure that the submitted requests are approved according to the internal policy for the disbursement of custody.
- Coordination of the exchange from the safe according to the needs of the work in order not to accumulate the exchange for one side and to ensure the stability of the list cash flows.
- Receiving invoices and settling accounts.
- Preparing accounting documents and periodic reports on expenditures, invoices, and the movement of the safe.
- Manage the payment of all required monthly dues to the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in commerce or financial-related major.
- 2 years of experience at least in the same position.
- Males ONLY.
- Professional user of Excel.
- SAP experience is preferable
- Good English skills.
- Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Giza, Giza5 days ago
- Treasury Accountant ( Electron...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior Treasury AccountantCairo Three A for Agricultural and Animal Production - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago