Skills And Tools:
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data from different departments.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Creating bank Accounts/Forms.
- Delivering cash salaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting
- From 0 to 1 year of experience in a relevant field
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Advanced Excel.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- HR SupervisorConfidential Company - San Stefano, Alexandria8 days ago