Skills And Tools:
- Work with company director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Update compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Follow-up on fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Recruit Different positions needed
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Evaluate Employees based on their work every 6 months
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Continually educate employees on company policies
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, Employees Social insurance etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Understand and updated of Egypt labor law
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role
- English fluency is a MUST
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems, especially Odoo
- Experience with full cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Solid communication skills
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in conflict resolution processes
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel)
- Passion for football is a huge plus
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters
- Senior Human Resources General...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago