- Experience Needed:
1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Business analysts work with organisation to help and improve our processes and systems. conduct research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and help to introduce these systems to businesses and clients.
- Communicate with supervisors, colleagues, staff, and clients. collaborate on projects with colleagues and managers and may need to communicate technical information That clients can understand it.
- Focus on problem-solving on several levels, first analyzing an organization and project needs, then designing and implementing solutions. As such, engage strong critical thinking skills to identify problems, consider logical solutions, implement plans, and study whether their changes cause improvements.
- Identify the needs of businesses or corporations. They develop software systems and suggest program or security innovations to protect company's sensitive data. finding the most economical systems innovations possible, considering both short- and long-term results.
- Examining current systems
- Talking to users (requirements gathering)
- Producing specifications for new or modified systems
- Liaising with other IT staff such as programmers to produce new systems
1 to 4 years