Skills And Tools:
- Prepares procurement plans which reflect the milestone and time frames for major requisitions
- Prepare, update and maintain lists of prospective suppliers for each proposes acquisition or product
- Prepares Requests for Quotations (RFQ’s) and issues them to prospective suppliers.
- Receives and analyzes proposals/quotations for the purpose of determining which suppliers are responsible for the requirements of the solicitation and are within the competitive range.
- Conducts any necessary negotiations with suppliers regarding terms, conditions, and prices. Documents all negotiations.
- Performs or arranges for, as applicable, any necessary cost and price analysis, audits and pre-award, for the purpose of determining fairness and reasonableness of pricing and supplier responsibility.
- Prepares the necessary supporting documentation for the purpose of acquiring client consent, as applicable
- Conducts necessary pre-proposals, post-award, and other supplier company references
- Coordinates supplier delivery with lateral functions (inspection, quality control, accounting, traffic, etc).
- Negotiates documents and prepares Purchase Order, modifications, including but not limited to, termination actions for default or inconvenience.
- Obtain management’s consent for purchase actions, as applicable
- Negotiates documents and prepares appropriate Purchase Order documentation relating to claims and disputes.
- Administers Purchase Orders forms execution through final payment and retirement of records.
- Coordinates with the supplier and the requestor to resolve any changes (between the requested and the supplier quoted item/quantity details)
- Shall suggest alternative items considering the item quality, price expected delivery date and etc.
- Recommends economical delivery means within the expected period of delivery
- Closely and constantly follow-up with the suppliers and Projects for the pending Purchase Orders and update the status.
- Shall perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 5~7 years of experience and at least 3 years in the Procurement field.
- Have previous experience in gulf countries especially in Saudi Arabia (Preferably but not a must)
- Good command of both Arabic /English is a must.
- Excellent negotiation and analysis skills.
- Procurement Engineer (Construc...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Mechanical Draftsman - Constru...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza4 days ago