Skills And Tools:
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment process and registration
- Coordinate with external recruitment agencies to secure employees based on the department needs
- Coordinate with the Department Managers to manage their manpower requirements.
- Post required jobs in all available recruitment channels and open new recruitment channels to improve the recruitment process.
- Use the Head Hunt Method to match the vacancies with the job applicants.
- Manage all interviews process starting by screening, scheduling interviews, attending and booking the final round interview with the top management.
- Conduct HR interview to the candidates to get an evaluation according to settled competencies and skills.
- Hold final meeting with the approved candidates for informing them by the final approved salary and the required hiring documents
- Prepare, modify and review the job offers and target letters for the new hires after reviewing them with the top management
- Follow up with the accepted candidate’s hiring documents
- Prepare the accepted candidate’s contracts and following up with the contract’s signing date.
- Manage the introduction of the company history and the job description to the new hire.
- Create fingerprint and make orientation tour for new hires to be aware by the company’s departments.
- Send welcoming mails for the new hired employees
- Plan, develop and implement a job analysis for all positions to provide clear and comprehensive statements of each job descriptions
- Maintain updated candidate database for future open positions.
- Conduct exit interviews for the resigning employees
- Manage the archiving system of the recruitment database
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Human Resources from any republic university
- Experience in recruitment is preferable
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with people at all levels
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 hours ago