Skills And Tools:
● Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
● Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
● Performing warehouse inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits
● Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
● Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
● Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
● Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
● Complete diary logs into inventory.
● Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
● Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
● Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures.
- 6 Days/Week
- Friday is off
- Time: 10 AM - 6 PM
● Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems or able to learn system
● Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
● Good organizational and time management skills.
● Ability to lift heavy objects.
● Bachelor degree not a must
- Admin AssistantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo16 hours ago
- Logistics AdministratorConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago