Skills And Tools:
- Develop , review and maintain up to date company policies and guidelines that are derived from the applicable country laws , the company global guidelines and customer’s contractual requirements.
- Advise The company Leadership on the company’s compliance with laws through maintaining up to date applicable laws register that is fully compliant with the Country applicable laws.
- Prepare the annual risk assessment for the Company based on country specific risks due to applicable laws, business risks associated with the contracts with our customers, risks associated with processing of data under Egypt DP-law 151 and GDPR .
- Develop the Risk—based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities based on the global team audits and company customer’s audit.
- Plan and manage financial, operational, compliance and special audit assignments with the Company according to the annual audit plan.
- Issues all audit findings or business process improvements after agreeing actions with the relevant functional owner.
- Discuss Business Risk Assessment with relevant functions during audits , assist in identifying new potential risks , assist in developing the mitigation actions and controls and prepare a management review report and present it to Leadership.
- Establish and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations
- Develop the RBCA – Risk Based Corrective Actions detailing the findings from each audit , potential impacts , potential likelihood , corrective actions to mitigate the risks , owners and recommendations.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand the business requirement for the new projects/ sites to ensure the compliance with customer requirements , applicable laws and Company global guidelines , physical security , health and safety and business continuity from the early stage of any project implementation.
- Conduct internal audits and reviews at regular intervals to ensure that compliance procedures are regularly followed.
- Using the Continuous Improvement Process, identify processes requiring improvement, coordinate prioritization and implementation of these improvements using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong presentation and interpretation skills.
- Strong Risk Management & Problem-solving skills
- Strong Project management experience
- Possessing critical thinking and business acumen
- Ability to incorporate small details into one full picture
- Ability to design and implement audit practice & checklist.
- Experience in project management and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Five + years of experience in BPO, preferably a central function
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Treasury ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago