Skills And Tools:
We are looking for iOS Engineers to join our team we are working together in autonomous teams that take full responsibility for their
- Drive development and delivery
- Build sound architecture and foster best practices in mobile
- Mentor other engineers to grow.
- Will play an important part in our mobile engineering practice, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Guru in Swift, C, Objective-C, Core Services, Core Touch frameworks, object-oriented development skills.
- Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Good knowledge of iOS design patterns as well as Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Solid understanding of networking protocols, TCP/IP and Sockets.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with UI responsiveness and app performance.
- Passion for designing and implementing outstanding user interfaces and customer experience.
- Up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements.
- Experience with Swift is a plus.
- Experience with integrating 3rd party open source libraries.