Skills And Tools:
UI/UX Designer is responsible for the delivery of an end to end design project for a channel or product. The designer works on each step of the UX process, including project planning, discovery, user research and analysis, requirements definition, conceptual design, content planning, interaction planning, and interaction specification and UX standards.
- 3-5 years of experience in User Experience, commercial product and/or service development environment.
- At least a years’ experience in mobile related businesses
- Excellent communication skills in verbal, written and formal presentation formats
- Exceptional ability to balance priorities and business / design trade-offs.
- Excellent ability to influence and lead thinking up to executive and senior management levels
- Strong and consistent user focus, demonstrated through putting the user and their needs ahead of features and technology. Mentor others in this area.
- Technology grounding - sufficient high-level understanding to allow informed assessment of likely technology and terminal impact on User Experience design. Responsible for watching and reporting trends.
- Excellent ability to drive effective delivery in cross-functional projects in a fast-moving environment working with both internal and external resources
- Excellent awareness to understand and respond to the organizational and cultural factors in working across an international group
- Fluent English is a must
- Senior UI/UX Designer-Part Tim...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- UI UX DeveloperConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza21 days ago
- Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- Software EngineerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza12 days ago