Skills And Tools:
- Planning, monitoring, and controlling team activities
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
- Manage PO team, performance, and development plan for team members
- Reporting team activities, processes, and improvements
- Validating product vs client requirements after development and testing is completed
- perform UAT and client/external demos, and user manuals.
- Involving in the design or modification of business systems or IT systems.
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value, and value proposition.
- Interacting with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs.
- Gathering, documenting, and analyzing business needs and requirements.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for a product
- Experience from 5 To 8 Years
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business analysis, business administration, or related field.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making.
- Attention to details
- Proven experience in business analysis tools and techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Software Development excellent knowledge.
- Understanding of design quality standards
- CBAP certification is a must.
- Experience in the Government Sector is a plus.
- Great analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven management and organizational skills.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
- Product OwnerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago