- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Technical / Operational Responsibilities
- Responsible for all the Laboratories at Asphalt Plants, Sites and Quarries,
- Manage the department effectively ensuring material quality is consistent and meets the high level of compliance expected, also ensuring full compliance with all QA / QC requirements,
- Provide a full and comprehensive support service proactively to the operations, distribution and commercial departments, championing Quality Management,
- Plan, establish and maintain most efficient designs for all finished products with consideration of quality, production and economic factors,
Manage team to properly use statistical tools in order to identify trends in raw materials or finished products
Quality Control Responsibilities
- Ensuring full compliance with all Quality Control requirements and responsible to prepare and implement Quality control plan, Quality control procedure, Inspection and test plan etc.
- Lead by example so team deliver promptly, accurately and effectively,
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic,
- Responsibility to manage and guide employees, to inspire enthusiasm and stimulate their interests.
- Support Sales (aggregates and asphalt) – reviewing specifications, preparing submission and offering ideas for alternatives,
- Interface with business improvement programmes achieving strategic fit,
- Maintain and grow relationships with Authorities (Govt and semi-Govt) and Consultants to ensure that the Company is well-known and able to access the jobs/markets that we target,
- Build advantageous relationships with Customers, Suppliers, Clients, Consultants, Municipalities and Local Departments to the benefit of the business.
Support Country Manager and Regional Technical Director with moving the industry forward with new products, techniques and methodology
- Ensure transparency in activities through accurate reporting,
- Provide accurate and consistent information to the regional business in standardised formats, agreeing improvements all over the country.
Human Resources Responsibilities
- Management and coaching of technical team to reach optimum performance of each individual, encouraging employee contribution,
- Ensure direct reports are fully aware of their responsibilities to their subordinates in relation to all relevant Company and statutory procedures,
- Get involved in training and development of the team.
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Key interfaces and relationships with
- Internal - Country Manager / Business Unit Manager, Project and Site employees, All employees in respective Technical Department,
- External – clients, consultants, Municipalities and Local Government Departments.
- Complaint handling - provide effective response to customers, thorough investigation of cause, and appropriate internal liaison/ reporting,
- Individual management of serious material complaints involving external or head office specialists when appropriate,
- Support others responsible for interpreting customer enquiries and specifications, suggesting more suitable or economically beneficial alternatives where possible,
- Assist with or give presentations as necessary to inform and educate customers, transport authorities, internal meetings etc.
Health, Safety & Environment Responsibilities
- SHEQ – Proactive approach to SHEQ ensuring all Company requirements are followed in full,
- SHEQ - Monitor use of method statements and risk assessments ensuring they are conducted in line with best practice for operations-based activities
Quality Assurance Responsibilities
Provide full comprehensive support service proactively to commercial & operations to ensure a consistent application of Quality Management processes to ensure delivery of the Company Quality Policy and agreed functional aims and objectives
- Degree or Diploma
Experience / Achievements
- Should know all the local specifications as appropriate e.g. Asghal, RTA,
- Abu Dhabi Municipality, DOT, Al Ain Municipality, DMW, ADWEA Etc.
- Must be familiar with all the Engineering standards like ASTM, AASHTO and B.S.
- Membership of Asphalt Institute
- Internal Auditing Training in ISO 9001,14001 etc.
Key Behaviours and Attributes
- Proven leader - ability to direct teams and lead change.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Pro-active in approach and with exposure to leading teams, directing process improvement initiatives in a change environment.
- Strong intellect and drive.
- Drive for results - Ability to achieve designated deadlines for budgeted requirements.
- Strategic thinker – Ability to stand back from operational detail to form a view on long-term direction that will best enhance competitive positioning and profitability.
- Courage and confidence – demonstrate strong conviction in own judgement and actions.
- Strong team player/Personable – Ability to integrate with operational and finance teams is critical to achieve objectives.
- Strong organizational skills and planner – This role may work on many projects simultaneously while directing the operations team and will have to organize workload to meet deadlines accordingly.
- Business Development LeadEstafsar - Giza, Egypt7 days ago
- Vendor Acquisition SpecialistTawredaat - Giza, Egypt9 days ago
- Business Development - Maadi, Cairo21 hours ago
- Business Development Officer - Zamalek, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Account Manager (GCC Ac... - Maadi, Cairo20 days ago
- Product Managerkleen.sa - Khobar, Saudi Arabia1 month ago
- Senior Business DevelopmentEgyptian Sudanese - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Business Development EngineerHivac Contracting - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Director OF SalesConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo15 days ago
- Business DevelopmentAkhtaboot Group - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Partnership ManagerMc Ledger - Dokki, Giza23 days ago
- Business Developer/ ConsultantFit for Life - Mohandessin, Giza2 months ago
- Business Development Specialis...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago