Skills And Tools:
- Create & follow up and update the time schedules for New & ongoing projects
- Report any deviation from the time plan to the department & project manager
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of Invoices processes, etc.
- Perform and manage project financial activity monitoring and purchase requests creation and follow up.
- Perform commercial review for (subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of service agreements.
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system (OPEN PROJECT) to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Prepare monthly movement report for the monitoring of the project activities on a daily basis promptly to the project manager and management.
- Coordinate and work with the supply chain management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum Required Education [BSC. in Architectural / Civil Engineering]
- Minimum 4 years of previous experience in relative position
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting.
- Solid knowledge of PRIMAVERA and other planning platforms and relevant software
- Ability to work under pressure
- Senior Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Scheduling EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago