Skills And Tools:
- Develop new features and enhance existing ones in the Garment IO backend platform
- Implement and maintain a quality backend architecture
- Standardize, structure and maintain quality code conventions
- Research and advise on software development best practices
- Troubleshoot major issues and resolving them in a sustainable manner
The Garment IO Values
It is very important Garment IO team members believe and commit to practicing the following values:
- Continuous Improvement: We thrive to always improve. We put effort in understanding how we can get better then put the work to grow as a people and company every day.
- Ownership & Accountability: I own my task, my process and my responsibility. I transfer ownership with faith and belief in my team's capacity to execute splendidly.
- Resilience: We welcome and celebrate adversity. It is part of our fabric. We help each other rise above it every time.
- Empathy: We practice understanding our stakeholders' journeys to make sure we contribute positively to them.
- Value Creation: Our clients are our partners. We are genuinely interested in their long-term success. Everything we do is designed to create real sustainable value to our clients.
Note: work is full-time from the office in Sheikh Zayed.
- At least 3 years experience working with NodeJS and MongoDB
- Experience in working in a SCRUM environment
- Experience with Object Oriented, open source programming
- Ability and persistence to work with a team on large tasks
- Professionalism in meeting deadlines
- Strong time management capabilities
- Effective communication
- Strong dedication and commitment to the team and the work being done
- Linux command-line
- CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with microservice architecture
- AWS products, environment and tools
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Software Testing Engineer (API...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza18 hours ago
- Senior Front-end Developer- 6t...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza18 hours ago