Skills And Tools:
- Maintain the equipment within the required efficiency.
- Applying maintenance procedures and ensure people and equipment safety.
- Lead/support the working team administratively and technically on daily basis.
- Achieve and analyze maintenance key performance indicators and issue periodic follow-up reports.
- Achieve & follow-up weekly electricity, water, gas consumption.
- Control the maintenance expenses on a weekly basis.
- Revise and sign on SPs( Spare Parts)
- Cooperate with purchasing department for any technical issues.
- Revise spare parts strategic items on annual basis.
- Revise the work orders completion with spare parts withdrawal and ensure that the replaced used parts are returned back to the Store
- Review and modify the spare parts item cards limits to ensure spare parts availability.
- Review and sign on purchasing orders and technically approve supplier’s offers.
- Revise, check and approve imported spare parts orders.
- Technically inspect/accept new spare parts and receive on the system.
- Make sure that all workshop equipment is working properly.
- Participate in planning and preparation for projects.
- Follow up on contractors’ daily performance & on site activities progress, ensuring quality & conformity to specifications.
- Annual revise for equipment fixed assists registry.
- (Environmental Management System) ERP (Employee Risk Protection) systems
- Enhance the equipment performance by updating the PM(preventive maintenance) programs.
- Raising-up team skills by internal technical training and coach new team members.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Production.
- Experience: 2-3 years of Experience in the same field
- Languages: V.Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- At least two years' experience working in food factories, applying food safety and security standards / HACCP-BRC-ISO system, and occupational safety and health
- Computer Skills:
- MS Word Skills Intermediate
- MS Excel Skills Intermediate
- MS PowerPoint Intermediate
- MS Outlook Skills Intermediate
- Location: Alwahat, 22 working days, full accommodation, meals, and transportation
- Electrical Engineer - 6th of October, Giza27 days ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria24 days ago
- Tendering Supervisor - Electri... - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Fiber Optics Engineer - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En... - Haram, Giza16 days ago
- Electrical Control Technician - Wadi Alnatrun, Beheira2 months ago
- Sales Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Techno Commercial Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Sales Engineer (EGE) - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Quantity Survey Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago
- Production Engineer - (6th Of ...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago
- Maintenance Engineer (6th of O...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza18 days ago