Skills And Tools:
The overall goal of the Vice President Operation position is to supervise and manage all operational duties across the city admin departments, and any related stakeholders
- Responsible for the achievement of ZC objectives, vision& mission for all admin department
- Develop a Business plan for enhancing the current performance, including plans for City expansion of activities targeted in different city aspects.
- Ensures and oversees the implementation of ZC Systems, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Develop objectives for all admin departments. Set goals of objectives for each department.
- Review each department's budgets and plans including new business-related matters, budgeted costs, planned resources such as manpower, IT requirements, etc...
- Consolidate the department's budgets into a budget for a total cost of Operations.
- Consolidate department reports, achievements, areas of development, and needs, into a budget for a total cost of Operations.
- Monitor and review the performance of all departments on a regular basis for effectiveness, efficiency, economy, and conformance to established standards of performance.
- Coordinate with Managers/directors for providing administrative guidance and direction toward the City vision. This includes: determination and/or approval of organization and staffing; selection, development, and assignment of immediate subordinates; work assignment and definition of areas of responsibilities.
- Review all proposals with values exceeding amounts set by the board/EP Office as the limit of authority of the Admin directors
- Ensures the provision of all support required from the EP to the different departments based on business needs.
- Ensures and oversees the implementation of SAP Systems and procedures in all concerned departments.
- Coordinating and overseeing all issues of the running construction of ZC building & facilities.
- Supervising fund-raising activities and applying for grants, funding under governmental education grants, and funding sources
- Holding marketing campaigns that aim to increase awareness about Zewail City and clarify the prospective for students joining the university.
- Supervise all affairs of cooperation with international partners.
- Master's in Business Administration is a must
- PMP is a plus
- Six sigma is a plus
- Knowledge of the principles of project coordination/management, organization, and administration.
- Skills to develop ZC business by maintaining regular interaction with respective departments/Clients.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent analytical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Skill in preparing and conducting presentations, training individuals, and handling complaints.
- Skill in assessing workload to establish priorities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, direct, and review the work of subordinates, including change management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Departments, other managers, subordinates, and Clients (if required).
- Ability to accomplish tasks timely and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to bridge a staff team and motivate a healthy climate within the divisions.
- Ability to manage various issues and information in a confidential manner.
- Chief Commercial Officer (Real...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo21 days ago
- Commercial DirectorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt27 days ago
- Facilities Operations DirectorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- General Manager (Insurance bro...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Director Of Student AffairsGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo10 days ago
- Supply Chain Director & Logist...Confidential Company - Badr City, Cairo27 days ago