Skills And Tools:
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Analyzing user stories/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Plan, design, develop and execute clear, comprehensive test cases for software
- Record and track any complaints or issues, including the cause and solution, through both tracking systems and records
- Reporting overall project status and generating statistics
- Prior experience in mobile & web testing is a must.
- Experience with software lifecycle processes (SDLC)
- Expertise in software Agile methodologies.
- Experience using JIRA
- Expertise in defect management
- Must have the desire for delivering excellence in product quality, and reliability.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- BSC. in Computers & Information, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Good English proficiency
- Additional experiences that are desired as a plus, but not mandatory:
- • ISTQB Certified.
- performance testing (JMeter)
- Experience with the stock and purchasing modules
- API Testing
- Senior Software Quality Engine... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Computational Geometry C++ Sof... - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Senior C++ Software Engineer - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Senior Flutter Developer - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Software Tester - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Softwa... - 6th of October, Giza12 days ago
- PHP Developer - Maadi, Cairo22 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior .Net DeveloperConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago