Skills And Tools:
- Provides support for different customers in all areas of the technical support function including communications software, test tools, performance, capacity planning, and e-commerce technology as required. Works as team member to develop, design and implement technical support systems or to complete specialty functions. Coordinates and completes projects according to plan
- You are responsible of Installation of Softex software products at the customer’s location.
- You are responsible of the updates to be done for Softex software products at the customer’s location.
- You are responsible of performing & restoring backups of databases and critical files for Softex software products at the customer’s location.
- You are responsible of tracking open customer issues, communicate status to customers.
- You are responsible of interface with engineering to develop and test solutions.
- You are responsible for follow up with customers to verify solutions are successful.
- You be responsible of Troubleshooting for Windows networking issues at customer sites.
- You are responsible of assisting product management in developing and prioritizing enhancement lists for products by Communicating repetitive customer issues and relaying customer experiences.
- You will be responsible for including installing & maintaining different client /server Windows operating systems and networks both at Softex.
- You will interact with engineering and development to install new versions of products.
- Strong knowledge of Network, SQL Server, Sophos, Active Directory, Domain Controller
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent years of hands-on experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Lives nearby New Cairo, Nasr City, Maadi, …
- IT Support EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago