Skills And Tools:
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products and services.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Make technical presentations to potential customers and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- Keep strong relation with existing customers and open new accounts/clients.
- Organizing sales visits.
- Develop and execute on a territory sales plan, and work to meet monthly and annually targets.
- Solicits information about service needs from customers.
- Negotiate prices for the sales
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
- Develop thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and features of offered products and services.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or any related field.
- Experience of 1-4 years in the technology fields (infrastructure & Software).
- Strong Communication skills.
- High Negotiation Skills.
- Working Under Pressure.
- Multitasking Skills.
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Property Consultant - Sales Re...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago