Skills And Tools:
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to the consultant for approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Project Manager for discussion and proper solution.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
- Monitoring project daily progress vs. plan and schedule.
- Maintaining cost control on site activities.
- Doing quality control checks for site works on daily basis.
- Doing quantity survey activities.
- Reviewing and adjusting shop drawings.
- Preparing client & subcontractor demands / VOs.
- Negotiate, review and prepare clients’ contracts and their terms and conditions such as duration and cost, ensuring compliance with company’s policy and procedures.
- Bachelor's in civil engineering.
- 7-10 years of experience in technical office & site supervision in Egypt or MENA/GCC.
- Experience in residential and commercial projects is a must.
- Mastering different drawing tools.
- Strong project management and negotiation skills.
- High team work skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent user of planning software (Primavera, MS Project .etc...).