Skills And Tools:
- Attending Cochlear Implant surgeries and giving technical support.
- Attending Cochlear Implant Fitting in hospitals or at Doctor’s centers.
- Technical support & troubleshooting at Sigma office
- Support doctors at their clinics with software troubleshooting for cochlear implants patient needs”.
- Support medical conferences and workshops were takes a place for launching new products and/or doctors' training.
- Handling online sheets for patient databases.
- Providing help and answers to the customers' technical issues, through the identification of the problem itself, research on answers, and provision of the right guidance in cooperation with the team.
- Support cochlear implant recipients on how properly they use the products and increase the level of awareness and troubleshooting on the devices they use.
- Providing users support via phone calls, for more detailed’s information, you may extend the support through emails.
- Understand and troubleshoot technical related issues
- Working on ERP system
- Prepare a monthly detailed report to the head of the customer service.
- Motivate customers to acquire new technologies, including an upgrade to the sound processor, wireless accessories, and spare parts.
- Education: Biomedical Engineering
- Very good in English language (written & Spoken)
- Experience from 1-2 years
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Customer Service/Operation Coo...Marine & Engineering Services Co (MESCO) - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Customer Service Agent - Fluen...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt21 hours ago