Skills And Tools:
- Traveling to visit potential and existing clients.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Participate in the accelerated growth of our company turnover by increasing our customer base in Egypt.
- Identifying current and future customer service requirements
- Provides product, service, or technical information by answering questions and requests.
- Self-organized, excellent planner and deliver sales plans & reports (daily, weekly & monthly) in a timely manner.
- Preparing sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 3-7 years experience in the same field
- Previous background in the construction, chemical industry & Paintings
- Advance presentation skills
- The ability to build relationships with clients.
- Good MS Office skills
- Owning a car is must
- Good communication skills
- Good in English language.
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago