Skills And Tools:
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable and general ledger.
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll
- Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with the company’s targets
- Ensure compliance with the law.
- Location: Nasr City
- Working Days: 6 days + Friday Off
- Working Hour: 8 Hours Flexible
- Proven work experience in the same title
- Prefer but not must have experience from Fitness, Sports health club, retail, business multi branches.
- 3-5 as a finance manager
- Experience with accounting software.
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts, and using advanced formulas)
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws, and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team management skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in Cash Management.
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- CFOConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer (Home ...Confidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo23 days ago
- Financial Planning & Analysis ...Confidential Company - Gharbia, Egypt6 days ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia30 days ago
- Chief Executive OfficerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago