Skills And Tools:
Assistant/ Associate Professor and Professor Job Description:
Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), located at the New Administrative Capital (NAC), offers advanced and multi-disciplinary programs focusing on emerging sciences, technologies and market needs. Agreements with top-ranked universities worldwide are being signed.
Now, Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), Faculty of Business Informatics, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy for the academic year 2021/2022.
EUI Website: https://www.eui.edu.eg
We are searching for a well-organized, innovative lecturer to join our established department. The lecturer's responsibilities include developing course material and curriculum, inspiring meaningful discussions, attending conferences, consulting with other academics and professionals, supervising graduate students, grading assignments, and being an active member of the university.
- Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars.
- Developing curriculum and course material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand knowledge base.
- Setting and grading assignments, tests, and exams.
- Conducting research, and writing papers, proposals, journal articles, and books.
- Attending and participating in meetings, conferences, and other events in and outside of the university.
- Participating in training opportunities and initiatives at the university.
- Providing support to students and other colleagues.
- set, mark and moderate examinations and assessments.
- supervise students' research activities, including final year undergraduate projects, Masters or PhD dissertations
- support students through a pastoral or advisory role.
- Deliver high quality teaching to students at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Contribute to the design, development and evaluation of courses and programs through liaison with colleagues in the university.
- Identify best and innovative practices in learning and teaching and build them into personal teaching practice
- Ensure that personal research and knowledge of the field inform personal teaching practice
- Contribute actively to initiatives which identify new and best practice in teaching and learning and promote it across the faculty and university.
- Ensure that research insights and materials are built into the curriculum
- Take lead responsibility for a program area, subject or course, as required
- Enhance student experience and outcomes.
- Liaise closely with teaching, technical and administrative staff as appropriate to ensure a quality teaching and learning environment.
- A Ph.D. in the relevant discipline.
- Previous teaching experience.
- Published work would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- The applicant must possess a good technology background.
- Excellent command of English language both spoken and written.
- Teaching Assistant - MarketingConfidential Company - New Capital, Cairo5 days ago
- Primary Teaching & Learning As...The Royal British International School - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Primary Arabic Teaching & Lear...The Royal British International School - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- German Teaching & Learning Ass...The Royal British International School - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago