Skills And Tools:
- Support planning, and coordination of the project and its activities.
- Coordinate organizing workshops, events and dinners within the program lifetime
- Keep updated records and create program reports, analysis and proposals when needed.
- Facilitate and monitor the meetings scheduling between mentors and teams in collaboration with the project coordinator
- Ensure logistic and coordination with service providers and ensure quality of service in line with budget and needs
- Manage contracts and price negotiations with vendors and service providers.
- Open purchase orders accordion to finance team guidelines
- Follow up on projects deliverables
- Maintain and keep up with system of vendors and clients invoices
- Act as a focal point with finance team
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage the operations team of the Startup Factory program including operations assistants and interns.
- Assist in budget planning
- Support in program development and growth.
- Attend and monitor different events and generate reports according to Startup-Factory guidelines.
- Trainings organization and logistics handling
- Events organization and management
- Travel outside Cairo
- 2-4 years of experience in operations
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, and crisis management skills
- Previous experience working for incubators/accelerators is a plus