Skills And Tools:
marketing manager job description
marketing is about understanding people and building awareness of how our products and services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who’s eager to do this and more. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. The manager should be equally proficient with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing and strive under tight deadlines to meet the company's changing needs.
Objectives of this role
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from idea to execution
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead-nurturing tactics.
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Conceptualize and execute multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Required skills and qualifications.
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in medical related degree including science, pharmacy, medical engineering, marketing, business, or related field
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven success in designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
- Willingness to travel