Skills And Tools:
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to construction processes.
- Develops experiments by applying full and fractional techniques.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Perform the required inspections as per the approved ITP “Inspection Test Plan”.
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Attend all inspections with client/contractor representatives.
- Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, material and Non-conformance etc.
- Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings.
- Creating and archiving quality documentation for database maintaining and quality certifications.
- Develop and establish quality procedures and systems for inspecting plans, quality trends, statistical plan price estimates and technical quality proposal plans.
- Ensure on time processing of non-conforming components.
- Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in the same role
- Experience in Contracting/construction companies is a MUST