Skills And Tools:
- As a Tester, you will work with Developers and Product Owners to ensure the user stories are understood, attend sprint-planning sessions, agree, and write the acceptance criteria.
- Utilize the Agile testing methodology for analyzing the testing requirements.
- Report, review and follow up on all open defects till closure.
- Be responsible for developing and running test automation scripts and reporting any findings.
- Take ownership of the testing phase to ensure all acceptance criteria is met and the overall quality of the deliverable is of the highest standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ Years of experience in Automation Testing
- Certified in ISTQB Foundation Level
- Certified in the Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer (CTAL-TAE). [is preferred]
- Excellent Experience in Automation Testing
- Experience in Test Automation tools and frameworks “Selenium (Java)” and it is nice to have “Rest Assured”
- Experience in API Testing tools (Postman)
- Familiarity with CI tools such as Jenkins (nice to have)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detailed-oriented, result-focused, structured mindset, hard worker, committed and quality-driven
- Very Good English skills
- High communication and critical thinking skills
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza13 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza11 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Java backend Engineer - Dokki, Giza13 days ago
- Back-end Developer (NestJS) - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Integration Developer - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- IT Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo13 days ago