Skills And Tools:
Responsibilities and Duties:
The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for all aspects of systems administration including networks, applications, databases, and telecommunications. This includes implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, usage monitoring and the development of specialized system procedures. He is also performs basic systems security administration functions, including creating User profiles, monitors and manages system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, tape backup systems; performs systems backups and recovery procedures; writes or modifies basic scripts to resolve performance problems; maintains system documentation and logs; performs or assists in troubleshooting and diagnosing production problems; maintain network security authentication including IP telephony security, application security; administer secure links with public key encryption, anti-virus, user authentication; provide monitoring and primary response and intervention for information technology related security incidents and violations; keep current with new security and network monitoring technologies, applicable laws and regulations.
- Managing and maintaining Microsoft server 2012
- Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2012 Network Infrastructure
- Planning and Maintaining a Windows Server 2012 Network Infrastructure
- Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Infrastructure
- Installing, Configuring, and Administering Windows 7,8,10 and Microsoft office
- Designing Security for a Windows Server 2012 Network
- Implementing and Administering Security in a Windows Server 2012 Network
- Experience: At least 5 years
- Education: BSC Of Computer Science or Engineering or its equivalent.
Well familiar with:
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator).
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer).
- MCSA +security (The Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator).
- Network EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago