Skills And Tools:
- Responsible to Prepare Project schedules as required, pre-planning, and resource forecasting in accordance with technical departments related to the project to ensure projects are completed according to project plans on time, control project cost, and ensure project Quality.
- Review and discuss Monthly project orders/client requirements with the PM Supervisor to set a work plan for the month.
- Cooperate, coordinate and follow up with design, sourcing, MRP and manufacture team, QC to ensure all milestones will be fulfilled, for successful on-time delivery.
- Report to PM supervisor to Make changes or adjustments where needed throughout the project process, and handle issues, support sales to solve clients problems and internal pending or escalate according to process to ensure project targets fulfilled.
- Record and realize all project issues/details, and cooperate with DCC for documentation.
- Support PM Supervisor to collect operation data, such as revenue forecast (and actual), order booking, OTD rate and etc.
- Attend meetings regularly and report related conditions to management timely.
- Bachelor degree or above Electrical Engineering Major.
- 2-4 years in the Electrical engineering MV / LV industry (Technical office /Project management/design or related positions).
- Experience in Low voltage panel industry is must.
- Excellent English level speaking /writing/reading.
- MS Project & Primavera experience is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of financial.
- Basic knowledge of cost planning and control.
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago