Skills And Tools:
- Support in organizing, promoting internal events.
- Photograph events and create event orders.
- Follow up with external vendors when assigned.
- Create internal & external communications design for business stakeholders.
- Assist the Communication and Employee Engagement Supervisor in executing ongoing projects related to the internal communication & employee engagement strategy and activities.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Together with the Recruitment Manager & Communication and Engagement Supervisor, identify what, exactly, about the company makes it attractive to candidates
- Using social media, highlight key differentiators that set the company apart from competitors
- Leverage candidate-facing communications, social media, and video to convey the corporate culture and employee experience
- Execute the company's social media strategic plan regarding the presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and blogging websites.
- Execute online marketing campaigns to promote job openings and career opportunities at the company.
- Create persuasive contents for various social media platforms.
- Ensure that the production of all printed recruiting materials, including brochures, fliers, slides and ads are following SYKES branding guidelines and satisfies the purpose of the campaigns.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in communications/ graphic design/photography
- Minimum 2 year Graphic Designing and Video Editing Experience (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Creative)
- Fluency in the English language (both orally and in written)
- Ability to create content
- Good writing skills, ability to summarize information and communicate to different set of audiences
- Extended experience and interest of all possible Social Media channels and tools
- Ability to influence and ‘sell’ concepts and ideas to key stakeholders and wider audience
- The ability to work under pressure, manage workloads and juggle conflicting priorities
- Strong administration skills, with excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint or equivalent tools
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, SEO and other social media best practices
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Social Media Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago