Skills And Tools:
- Implement and deliver an appropriately curriculum for learners and support a specific curriculum area as appropriate.
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides learners with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the training development plan.
- Plan and evaluate the teaching and learning strategies, methodologies and programs in line with the Center guidance.
- Liaising and collaborating with Learning Assistants and school management to be able to able to apply the Academy’s philosophy methodologies and approaches such as the Blended and SMART Learning, dual approach...etc.
- Evaluating learners progress on a regular basis, including progress reports and quarterly grades.
- Applying learner-centered teaching methods.
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual learners or groups of learners.
- University Degree and very good knowledge in his/her specialization related to ICT Engineering.
- Practical experience as a Certified trainer is a plus
- Basic teaching experience
- Excellent skills in English language
- Cisco Certification - at least CCNA is a must.
- Aware and proficient of at least 3 Cisco Netacad Courses and Certifications