Accounting Section HeadPosted 1 month ago
407Applicants for1 open position
- 29In Consideration
- 159Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
- Develop the corporate financial strategy within the company objectives.
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to top management.
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance to avoid high-risk situations.
- Deal with the treasury team to select best way and best options to finance and how to maximize profit and reduce risk from financial point of view.
- Prepare Cash flow (Cash In – cash out Curve) in Co-ordination with Project control Manager for every awarded project.
- Check cash position report on daily basis and discuss with banks if any deviation for balance or interest or what so ever.
- Check site cash request which submit bi weekly within 5 days maximum from dates of submittal and approve it when match with overall project budgetary or comment on it.
- Monitor & report overall projects performance from financial point of view and check if there is any deviation from cash flow diagram on Monthly basis and recommend effective resolutions.
- Co-operate with financial auditor to prepare quarter and annual balance sheets and all documents required for bank facilities or leasing.
- Monitor & report on monthly basis the collection team in co-operation with operation director to collect invoices from client to reduce financial gap.
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines.
- In co-operation with financial auditor approve and release required checks for governmental organization like (general taxes – value added taxes – customs – social insurance – random labor fees) also to be aware with all these authority’s inspection and get their releases.
- In co-operation with commercial director, Engineering manager and project managers approve and issue checks for subcontractors and suppliers twice a month according to approved invoices and contracts within the cash flow budgetary.
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance regularly.
- Oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- 8 : 10 Years of experience (Construction Background) Is Prefer.
- CMA holder is preferable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
- Familiar with ERP system.
- Excellent Command of Arabic & English language skills.
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza2 days ago
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia8 days ago