Skills And Tools:
- Manage and update the Organization Charts and reflect any changes occurred.
- Modify any changes in the Employees database (New Hires, Promotions, Transfers, rotations and Resignations) at all charts and informing the concerned departments.
- Conduct the job analysis interviews.
- Formulate the job description product and an individual KPI sheet for each job.
- Participate on Performance Management System.
- Responsible for timely completion of performance reviews and evaluations for all employees.
- Implement the performance management system by reviewing the application of the system continuously during the year and follow up on the results with all departments.
- Implement and monitor the key performance indicators (KPIs) for each function within the organization.
- Analyze the monthly Exit Interview result to be used in developing the cross-functional organizational processes.
- Build trust with employees and assess the degree of employee satisfaction and engagement that exists in a department or in the organization.
- Implement the organization policies and procedures.
- Monitor the execution of the transfer and promotion policies and follow up on Employees Induction program.
- Perform annual employees' satisfaction survey and perform analysis of the survey output.
- Following up the employees Suggestions & Complaints System to enhance Employee Engagement.
- Evaluates business initiatives to determine the appropriate organizational effectiveness interventions needed to meet organizational goals.
- Prepare the OD Section Monthly Report.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline or HR Certificate is a mus
- 2-4 years of experience in the HR field
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Command of English
- Soft Skills: Communication skills, Problem solving, Team Player, Stress Management, Analytical thinking, and Attention to details
- Recruitment & OD SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago