Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for processing new employees, transfers, and resignations.
- Maintain a variety of employment files and records.
- Maintain and update employee records consisting of benefit records, employment history records and existing employment status.
- Processes new employees, employee terminations, leaves of absence, and other personnel actions, using appropriate forms.
- Maintains confidential examination and applicant files.
- Explains department personnel policies and benefits to new employees.
- Assists in statement of employment or notice of appointment contracts.
- 3-5 years experience as a Personnel Specialist
- BA/BSc in Business or a related field
- Accounting experience is preferred
- Very solid knowledge of Labor Law
- Personnel And Payroll Speciali...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Human Resources Busines...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago