- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Account Manager.
- Generate Leads.
- Qualify Leads.
- Follow up on new and old leads.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Account management through full sales cycle.
- Manage account services through quality checks and another follow-up.
- Perform administrative duties such as typing of contracts/proposals, mailings,..
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Maintain sales accounts.
- Build strong relations with prospects and current customers.
- Follow up with telemarketing and eMarketing team.
- Communicate with prospects or current customers.
- Administrative duties (Reports – CRM, ….).
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
5 to 10 years
- BSc. Of Commerce, Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology.
- Experience from 5-10 years in Sales Filed in Healthcare is preferred.
- Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Presentation Skills.
- Very Good in English (Speak, Read, and Write).
- Good in MS Office (Word and Excel are a must).
- Building strong customer relations with existing clients.
- Monitoring sales and market trends within specific industries.
- Coordinating delivery of product or service.
- Understanding pricing strategies.
Location: Nasr City, Cairo.
About this Company
Dynamics Link is the first Egyptian company that becomes a Microsoft Dynamics Partner which provides Microsoft Dynamics NAV. It was founded specially to be a NAV provider for Africa and the Middle East. It was established in 2015.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dynamicslink