Skills And Tools:
- Assisting less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers during outbound telephone calls.
- Providing support to less experienced Sales Representatives as needed.
- Identifying potential customers through networking initiatives, cold-calling, and email communications.
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Preparing regular sales reports as well as sales territory plans.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Promptly submitting customers' purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner to maintain customer loyalty.
- Expanding industry knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading professional publications.
- Sales experience preferably in Gulf area.
- Medical Instruments Sales Experience .
- First Line Sales Manager/ Supe... - Dakahlia, Egypt24 days ago
- Sales Representative - Multina...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Sales Engineer ( Projects ) - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Outdoor Sales executive - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago
- National Sales Manager - Pharm... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- B2B Sales Executive - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia23 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Senior Export Sales SpecialistEgypt for Panel and Steel Industries S.A.E - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago