Skills And Tools:
- Think creatively, produce new ideas, concepts & layout, detail-oriented.
- Developing concepts, graphics, illustrations, and layouts for company logos, social media pages.
- Create different illustration styles.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Designing logos and corporate identities.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are appealing and on-brand
- Up to date with the latest design trends & technologies.
- Up to date with the market competition
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Experience 3: 5 years
- Graduates only
- Agency experience is required, marketing or advertising agency experience preferred.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect and Premiere is a MUST.
- Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio is a MUST.
- Familiar with both online/digital graphic design and offline/printing design standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multi-media design or relevant fields.
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago