Skills And Tools:
- The primary point of contact between G2K and the customer.
- The CSM collects customer requirements.
- Documents those requirements for internal departments and ensures the services detailed in the services agreement and statement of work are delivered to the customer and the customer’s software providers on a timely basis.
- The CSM is responsible for ongoing support and account maintenance for the customers assigned to him/her.
- Handle customer inquiries & requests completely and accurately.
- Cooperating with technical teams in Identifying changes to the customer environment and technology trends that could potentially impact the type, level or utilization of services provided.
- Managing customer complaints including their recording, management, escalation (where necessary) and resolution by working closely with incident managers.
- Anticipate customer needs and go above and beyond to ensure an efficient, seamless customer experience.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues if possible at the first call to meet customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistent and seamless services to G2K customers.
- Update customer information during and after each correspondence.
- Maintain data protection and confidentiality for both staff and customers.
- Contact & constantly follow up with potential leads.
- Optimize the opportunity of each customer contact and offers excellent service.
- Build a long-term relationship with our existing customers.
- Interact with users on all communication channels.
- Inform clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Research new methods to enhance the customer experience.
- Establishing and maintaining a constructive relationship between G2K (service provider) and the customer, based on understanding the customer and their business drivers.
- Measuring, recording, analyzing and improving customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree required, business or Engineering degree preferred.
- Proven history of solutions delivery
- Customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings and host online executive escalations.
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Customer Service Team Manager ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago
- Clinical Support Engineer & Cu...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago