Skills And Tools:
Area: Upper Egypt
(Assiut, Sohag, Qena, Luxor, and Aswan)
- Implements the strategic directions to reach the annual objectives.
- Achieves the monthly/ annual sales targets to achieve the section objectives.
- Follows market and competition evolution and transmits information to superiors to retain customer value.
- Provides potential leads to increase the market share in the allocated areas.
- Proposes new segments and potential geographic areas to increase the customer base.
- Increases customer value to convert slow-moving products into fast-moving products.
- Answers customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms, quote prices, credit terms, and other bid specifications to increase customer value.
- Provides on-site technical support to increase customer satisfaction and prevent downtime.
- Informs customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information related to the products.
Internal Process Perspective:
- Plans daily activities, including customer visits and quantitative/qualitative objectives to meet performance expectations.
- Participates in sales meetings to obtain information on sales tactics, promotions, new products, obstacles, etc.
- Utilize efficiently the current sales application to increase operational efficiency.
- Previous Experience in Hospital Consumable Supplies
- Graduation Veterinary Or Pharmacy