Skills And Tools:
- IT Service Desk - provides first level technical support through phone, email and chat support with a focus on prompt first call resolution.
- Support for PCs, laptops, printers, Avaya System etc.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot end user desktop application issues and provides appropriate solution.
- Communicates with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets.
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management.
- Work collaboratively with people across the organization.
- Manage service levels effectively and see incidents through to resolution.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent English level.
- Technical knowledge/skills.
- Flexibility to work on rotational shifts basis (Morning, night and overnight), transportation provided for the night and overnight shifts.
- Alexandria resident is a must.
- Good communication, negotiation, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, Analytical skills, Pro-active problem-solving attitude.
- Experience using ITSM Ticketing tools (e.g. Service Now) to manage and track incidents preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office application suite.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Oracle ERP Consultant (R12) - ...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria2 days ago