Skills And Tools:
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Review and refactor code
- Upgrade existing programs through review and refactoring
- Responsible for translating software requirements into workable web-based applications, including writing specifications and designing, building, testing, implementing, and supporting applications using Java programming languages and development tools.
- Participate in project planning sessions with technical and functional leads, business analysts, and other team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed solution
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design, and provide input to data flow
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues.
- Provides hands-on day-to-day coaching and support for junior software team personnel in all phases of a project including aspects such as systems architecture, reuse, development processes, technical direction, and mentoring of the team.
- Acts independently as a technical advisor on the most specialized phases of system design, programming, implementation, and analysis; leads and participates in major system design, development, and implementations.
- Gather system requirements and develop specifications, write code according to specifications, Quality review of others' code or designs, Diagnose and fix bugs in conjunction with the QA team
- Familiarity with UI development methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban team using Confluence, JIRA, and other issue-tracking tools.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Experience in Java, J2EE, and Java frameworks.
- Experience in Spring and SpringBoot
- Experience in Kafka
- Experience in RabbitMQ is a plus
- Experience in Redis is a plus
- Experience in Liquibase is a plus
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience in client-side technologies is a plus.
- An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and maintainable.
- Background in DevOps operations
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Good communication skills
- Senior Java backend Engineer - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- Integration Developer - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 month ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo29 days ago