Skills And Tools:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Install, modify documents and coordinate the implementation of the accounting system and accounting control procedures.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, the supplier’s down payments, petty cash notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Responsible for issuing checks on the due date.
- Prepares checks, accounts statements, reports and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Responsible for cost center allocation
- Responsible for transfer accounts payable and general ledger module.
- Responsible for preparing all needed transactions and documents needed to taxes fulfillment
- Responsible for managing personnel issues.
- Surprise warehouse operations and goods receiving and deliveries.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Good command of English
- Very good knowledge of using MS Excel and Accounting applications
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo6 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Financial AnalystConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago