HR & Administration DirectorPosted 1 month ago
526Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Collaborates with all management staff to identify and deliver the required administrative support operations for the organization.
- Drafts and distributes statistical reports, analyses, and exhibits to company stakeholders and when required, to regulatory and government agencies.
- Maintains the organizations administrative policies and procedures manual.
- Ensures the organizations compliance with applicable health, building, zoning, and safety licensing and certification requirements.
- Serves as a member of the organizations key administrative decision-making and planning body.
- Collaborates with other management staff to draft and implement an annual administrative budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Very good communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- High Managerial and Leadership skills