Skills And Tools:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Solid experience in using React Native (3+ years).
- Strong knowledge of Android/iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Solid Knowledge in OOP and OOD.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile applications with back-end services.
- Familiarity in using additional sensors such as, pedometers and accelerometers.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Good knowledge in testing frameworks like Jest.
- Basic understanding in using Git as a code versioning tool.
- Good knowledge with Agile (Scrum) and prior experience in working in agile environment will be big plus.
- Tasks Sizing and estimates skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with building and deploying to app stores.
- Good knowledge of backend technologies.
- Good knowledge on testing frameworks like Jest.
- Senior Flutter DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Full Stack Senior DeveloperConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza3 days ago
- Full Stack Junior DeveloperConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza3 days ago